Tumeric My Saving Grace



Tumeric has amazing antiinflammatory and healing powers. It has been used to treat skin conditions for centuries. I watched a TV show a few years back where the host Rachel Hunter would travel to different countries to discover their attitudes and treatments for beauty. When Rachel got to India she was treated to a tumeric mask and told about the benefits of using tumeric both topically and when ingested.

So I thought I'd give this tumeric mask a go. And I have to say, even after just one mask, I can already feel and see a difference. Below is the mask I created, I used things I had around the house that I know would be good for helping my cystic acne. There are no measurements, I just mixed them together and made a paste before applying to clean dry skin.

Tumeric Face Mask.

Organic honey. Manuka would be best.
Apple cider vinegar.
Tumeric powder.
Lemon juice.

I applied the mask and let it sit for about ten minutes. Then washed it off. I was expecting super yellow skin but there was minimal staining, except on my top. So make sure you wear old clothes when using this mask.

Hopefully it'll help those of you that are battling acne too. Apparently it's best to use this as soon as you feel something coming on, but I've been fighting acne for months and it's definitely making a difference. Let me know how you get on. I was going to post a photo of my yellow face for your entrainment but I'm sorry to disappoint, my face is barely yellow enough to warrant a photo. Maybe next time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Until next time,
Ruby xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Fucks Me Up The Ass

Single Forever

Backup For Beyonce