A List To Enlist



Someone once told me that I expected too much from a partner. And it got me thinking, maybe I do and that's why I'm still single?

So here's a few things I'd like from the future Mr Knight, and if it's asking too much, y'all better let me know or the SPCA will be fresh outa cats

#1
He needs to be funny as fuck because it can't be left to me to carry us both.

#2
He needs to be patient as fuck. Because me.

#3
He needs to be caring as fuck because I'm a sensitive needy little fucker that needs more attention than a newborn.

#4
He needs to be randy as fuck to be able to keep up with me. Batteries are too damn expensive!

#5
He needs to be stubborn as fuck to be able to outdo my Ox-like will.

#6
He needs to be frugal as fuck to withstand my shopping spree storms.

#7
He needs to be Henry Cavil as fuck. Because Henry Cavil.

#8
He needs to be understanding as fuck especially when we're running late and I make us later because fuck you eyeliner.

#9
He needs to be handsome as fuck or else Henry Cavil.

#10
He needs to be loyal as fuck because I'm a scary goofbag nutter with more ups and downs than a pair of panties on a stripper, and i need someone to stick by my side regardless of calm seas or 59m waves.

If you fit the bill, or know a Bill that does, come at me Mr Knight.

There's a lot of fucks in there because I obviously give a lot of fucks about this. But mostly it's because someone told me I swear too much the other day and I'm just trying to antogonise them now.

Until next time,
Ruby xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Fucks Me Up The Ass

Single Forever

Backup For Beyonce