Don't Be A Cunt



One thing I cannot stand is when people take their shit out on other people that don't deserve it. Sure we all have bad days, but that doesn't excuse poor behaviour.

I used to be a right selfish cunt like that though. When I was younger. But somehow age and maturity linked up and taught me how to handle my jandal with a little more finesse. If I'm feeling miserable, I sleep. If I'm grumpy, I sleep. If I'm sick, I sleep. So I sleep a lot πŸ˜‚ but at least I'm not making innocent bystanders wear my shit anymore.

I used to be friends with a grown ass woman, who would throw tantrums like a ladybaby making everyone around her feel awkward and attacked. She would often use excuses to justify her outbursts but excuses never outshine the bullshit so eventually everyone ended up drifting away from her. And last I heard she was living in a tiny little unit with no company other than a cat and Netflix. That can't be a very happy or fulfilling life. I actually feel really sorry for her. But mostly just jealous that she has a cat πŸ˜‚

Moral of the story is; don't be a cunt.

If you're going through something, or not feeling right, talk that shit out. Or work it out- you can exercise or keep a journal or shag the entire footy team or go out on a one person bender. Whatever. Just don't unleash your beast on the people around you, because you'll end up losing the ones you love long-term for the shitty you are feeling short-term.

Until next time,
Ruby xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Fucks Me Up The Ass

Single Forever

Backup For Beyonce